Subject: PMRM Face to Face June 8 Meeting- RSVP

TC Members:

If you plan to join us for the June 8 face-to-face PMRM TC meeting in Washington DC, please email me directly as soon as possible.

We’re trying to get a headcount for the meeting in order to order catering and ensure we will have adequate seating in our conference  room.

So far the following members have indicated they will attend (hopefully I haven’t missed anyone):

Peter Alterman

Peter Brown

Michele Drgon

Dawn Jutla