Subject: Next PMRM TC Meeting - Teleconference and at Ditton Manor, UK

All:

The next meeting of the PMRM TC will be held at 11AM – 12PM EDT (4PM-5PM  British Summer Time), on Thursday October 13.  Because several TC members will be attending the OASIS International Cloud Symposium, to be held at Ditton Manor, near Heathrow outside London, , we will include a face to face meeting option in addition to our regular telephone bridge.

If you are interested in joining us in-person,  please let me know by individual email so we can get a headcount.  You must also also register at the OASIS ICS Website selecting “Meeting” as the registration option.  There is no fee for attending.  The link for ICS and the registration form, directions, and other information is at http://events.oasis-open.org/home/cloud/2011  Registrants for the whole conference, October 10-12, do not need to register separately.

Preceding the PMRM TC meeting, I am also organizing a face to face meeting of  committee members working on privacy in major standards organizations (ISO/IEC, ITU-T, ETSI, W3C, IETF, ISOC, and OASIS) which will begin the morning of October 13, from 0900 through 1300 at Ditton Manor.  If you are interested in joining this meeting, please let me know specifically, as it is an invitation-only meeting and we need to confirm headcount.

Registration spaces are still available for the Cloud Symposium for those who have an interest but haven’t yet registered.  I hope some of our TC members are able to join us in London.

Best regards,

John

John Sabo

CA Technologies