Subject: REMINDER: PMRM TC formal telecon on 10 Nov 2011 at 11 AM Eastern

Our next formal telecon is 10 Nov 2011. The call-in information is in the calendar entry.

John S and I have revised the draft Deliverable, labeled:

      PMRM TC Draft Spec v08 Nov 9 2011

which was just uploaded to the PMRM TC web site.

Thanks to all of you who provided input to the revision.

The telecon agenda will focus on a summary of this current draft and a discussion of YOUR comments and suggestions. Feel free to distribute your comments ahead of the telecon.

Thanks to John for providing the outline and serving as editor of the draft Spec.