Subject: OASIS PMRM TC: latest draft deliverable

Peter Brown has just uploaded both Word and PDF versions of

our revised draft deliverable.

By way of explanation: Since our last  telecom on 12 Jan, a small

editing committee (John Sabo, Dawn Jutla, Peter Brown, Michael Willett)

has been engaged in reviewing/revising the draft deliverable.

The process: We handed off the “pen” in rapid successive fashion.

Each pen owner would make the edits (with Tracking)  that they had recently suggested

in e-mails; plus, react to the edits from the previous pen owner.

These iterations are reflected in the revision history in the Appendix.

Easy edits were quickly resolved; more in depth modifications were

discussed off-line and in added comments to the draft. A few comments

were left in the draft, for discussion. Periodically, we produced a ‘clean’ copy.

In this way, we evolved the draft to its present state.

Some highlights:

    - format re-structured to the OASIS TC specification format (thanks to Peter)

    - identification/distinction of the PMRM MODEL and the MRTHODOLOGY,

      both in words and the two graphics

    - series of Tasks to anchor the Methodology

    - running illustrative examples of each step/Task in the methodology

    - glossary (only terms actively used in draft; not a comprehensive privacy dictionary)

Please review the draft BEFORE our formal telecom on

      Thursday, 8 March, at 11 -12 Eastern

The editing committee will discuss the rationale for the present draft,

but we would certainly welcome your input.

Michael