Subject: Kuppinger Cole European Identity Conference - Invitation to PMRM Workshop June 17 2012 Munich

PMRM TC Members:

The OASIS IDtrust Member Section is organizing a pre-conference roundtable on data protection/privacy, cloud security and identity as part of the Kuppinger Cole European Identity Conference (EIC 2012) in Munich on June 17 2012.  Full information on the conference is at  http://www.id-conf.com/events/eic2012/agenda.  EIC 2012 has been growing in stature year after year, and  is recognized as a major European and international security and identity conference.  (The conference venue is Dolce BallhausForum, Andreas-Danzer-Weg 1  85716 Unterschleißheim  http://www.dolcemunich.com/.)

As part of the June 17 OASIS roundtable track, which is just prior to the start of the formal conference, we are planning a two-hour PMRM overview and use case workshop, from 11:00 to 13:00.    Peter Brown, Gershon Janssen, and Dawn Jutla and I will help lead the PMRM workshop, so this will also be a great opportunity to interact with editors of the PMRM draft.

I encourage all PMRM TC members - particularly European members  - to attend the conference, and particularly the OASIS/PMRM roundtable and workshop.  If you will only attend the June 17 roundtable/workshop, there is no cost to register. However, there is a conference fee for the main conference.

If you plan to attend, please let me know.  We also welcome your outreach to European policymakers, customers and business partners who you think might benefit from learning about the PMRM  in Munich.  As the workshop will be interactive, we also encourage participants to bring interesting privacy use cases for discussion and analysis.  We plan to document the workshop discussion as an important input into further development of the PMRM draft specification.

Thanks for your support, and I hope we will see many of you in Munich.  If you have any questions or suggestions, please reach out to me directly.

Best regards,

John

John Sabo

CA Technologies