Subject: Kantara P3WG PMRM presentation

Hi all,

FYI:

Since a while I was able to participate again in the Kantara P3WG call today. The group a.o.  talked about liaison presentations. I offered to do a short PMRM presentation and Q&A during the 31/May call of the P3WG.

I will feedback to this group any comments received from that meeting.

Kind regards,

Gershon Janssen