Subject: Re: [pmrm] Ticket entered for public review for PMRM

And based on what I have seen, you will get more and better feedback
as a result.

I bcc their addresses on the announcement to protect their privacy.
They will receive the announcement but without having their contact
information splashed about publicly. We really appreciate anyone's
willingness to give feedback and don't want to do anything to cause
them annoyance.

/chet