Subject: Public Reviw of the draft PMRM document

Hi,

As you know, we approved a first “Committee Specification Draft” (CSD) by member ballot in April and at our April meeting agreed that we would seek a public review of that draft soon thereafter.

The public review will be published sometime next week and all members of the committee will be notified of this (you will have seen the “ticket entered” mail from OASIS administration about this yesterday). Some 160 people will be contacted beyond the committee when the review document is released – and they may pass the information on to others…The editorial team (Michael, John, Dawn, Gershon and myself) are standing by to handle the responses.

The public review is our opportunity as a committee to reach out and seek comments and feedback:

-          Comments from committee members can be made at any time to this list (however some guidance notes below); whereas

Only comments received on one of these two lists will be considered during the review.

As promised at this week’s meeting, here is a brief outline of the procedures we will follow for the Public Review.

-          If you are a committee member, please indicate in the subject line ‘New Issue: …’ – this will help us identify and track comments easily;

-          Please comment to the PDF version of the document published – line and page numbers are stable in this format and using these references keeps us on the same page (literally) and avoids confusion.

-          Unless the comments are general, please cite the appropriate line number (or range of lines) that your comment concerns.

-          Each comment received will be logged as a new issue in a master issues list spreadsheet – I will acknowledge receipt of external comments as a priority;

-          Generally, minor typos and formatting issues will not be logged as distinct issues but simply edited-in or out and a note kept of the changes.

-          The list of open issues will be published to the committee and comment list each week and the editors will consider them on a similar cycle.

-          The editors will submit the issues list, updated each time, to each TC meeting with recommendations for follow up (accept, reject, discuss, etc.)

-          Once the review period is closed – at the end of June – the committee will need to consider the next steps.

When the Public review document is published, I will send you all a further note about promoting the review to others outside the TC, including indications of URLs and citations to use.

All the best – and have a great weekend!

Peter

Peter F Brown

Independent Consultant

Using Information Technologies to Empower and Transform

www.peterfbrown.com

P.O. Box 49719, Los Angeles, CA 90049, USA

Tel: +1.310.694.2278

Member of:

Follow me: