Subject: Groups - Event "OASIS PMRM TC formal telecon" added

Submitter's message
OASIS PMRM TC formal telecon
-- Dr. Michael Willett
Event Title: OASIS PMRM TC formal telecon

Date: Thursday, 18 October 2012, 11:00am to 12:00pm EDT
Location: telecon
Description

We need to move our October formal telecon from 11 Oct to 18 Oct, for 2 reasons:

   - The Editing Committee is finalizing the draft responses to the Comments received on the PMRM/Methodology

   - We have not yet received volunteered toll-free call-in numbers for our telecons from within the TC.

      For a fallback, we can use a commercial service that has a charge for the person who calls in (not an 800+ number).

      Of course, no charge if you have unlimited calls (eg, on your cell phone or cable plan).

      Call in numbers will be distributed before the 18 Oct telecon.

Michael

This meeting counts towards voter eligibility.

Agenda

Review the draft Responses to the Comments received on the PMRM/Methodology.

Owner: Dr. Michael Willett
Group: OASIS Privacy Management Reference Model (PMRM) TC
Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership), and General Public groups. Public Event Link
BEGIN:VCALENDAR
CALSCALE:GREGORIAN
METHOD:PUBLISH
VERSION:2.0
X-MS-OLK-FORCEINSPECTOROPEN:TRUE
BEGIN:VTIMEZONE
TZID:America/New_York
BEGIN:STANDARD
DTSTART:20001029T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=-1SU;BYMONTH=10;UNTIL=20061029T060000Z
TZNAME:EST
TZOFFSETFROM:-0400
TZOFFSETTO:-0500
END:STANDARD
BEGIN:STANDARD
DTSTART:20071104T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=1SU;BYMONTH=11
TZNAME:EST
TZOFFSETFROM:-0400
TZOFFSETTO:-0500
END:STANDARD
BEGIN:DAYLIGHT
DTSTART:20000402T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=1SU;BYMONTH=4;UNTIL=20060402T070000Z
TZNAME:EDT
TZOFFSETFROM:-0500
TZOFFSETTO:-0400
END:DAYLIGHT
BEGIN:DAYLIGHT
DTSTART:20070311T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=2SU;BYMONTH=3
TZNAME:EDT
TZOFFSETFROM:-0500
TZOFFSETTO:-0400
END:DAYLIGHT
END:VTIMEZONE
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:CONFIRMED
TRANSP:OPAQUE
DTSTAMP:20121009T000000Z
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME;TZID=America/New_York:20121018T110000
DTEND;VALUE=DATE-TIME;TZID=America/New_York:20121018T120000
SEQUENCE:0
SUMMARY:OASIS PMRM TC formal telecon
LOCATION:telecon
  18 Oct\, for 2 reasons:\n\n	   - The Editing Committee is
  finalizing the draft responses to the Comments received on
  the PMRM/Methodology\n\n	   - We have not yet received
  volunteered toll-free call-in numbers for our telecons from
  within the TC.\n\n	      For a fallback\, we can use a
  commercial service that has a charge for the person who
  calls in (not an 800+ number).\n\n	      Of course\, no
  charge if you have unlimited calls (eg\, on your cell phone
  or cable plan).\n\n	      Call in numbers will be
  distributed before the 18 Oct telecon.\n\n	Michael  \n\n
           \n\n	  \n\nAgenda: \n	Review the draft Responses to
  the Comments received on the PMRM/Methodology.\nGroup: OASIS
  Privacy Management Reference Model (PMRM) TC\nCreator: Dr.
  Michael Willett
URL:https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/pmrm/event.php?event_id=33732
UID:https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/pmrm/event.php?event_id=33732
BEGIN:VALARM