Subject: Dial-in difficulties today

Hi all,

I followed up with my conference facility provider on the dial-in difficulties some of you had at the start of our PMRM call today.

This was caused by a one off situation where one of their customers hosted a very large meeting event that did affect the capacity and availability of the numbers. They were able to resolve the problems quite fast after which normal service was resumed.

Apologies to you for the inconvenience and thank you for being persistent in trying to connect, which eventually worked.

Kind regards,

Gershon Janssen