Subject: Update: PMRM TC Face to Face Meeting, Halifax - Monday, October 21

PMRM Members:

This is a reminder that we will hold a full-day face to face PMRM meeting in Halifax, N.S. Canada on Monday, October 21, 2013.  Please note:  we have learned that OASIS policy will NOT permit use of OASIS funds for travel expenses for members. Therefore, TC members will be responsible for all travel expenses for the meeting.

The agenda will include:

- expanding the Insurance Use Case developed earlier this year for our PMRM/PbD-SE workshop at the European Identity Conference in Munich
- refining the PMRM methodology template based on the use case analysis
- developing proposed options for advancing adoption of the PMRM and assessing the need for additional TC work.

Output of the meeting will be shared with the full TC for discussion at the November and December TC meetings.

Most of the core editors of the current PMRM Committee Specification are available for the meeting, which will be held in conjunction with the OASIS board meeting.  Dawn Jutla is making space available at Saint Mary's University in Halifax, N.S. Canada on Monday October 21.  I would expect starting at 830AM and concluding at 4PM.

We are exploring dial-in capability for those unable to attend in person, although the focus of the meeting will be highly interactive.  If you plan to participate, please let me or Michael Willett know as soon as possible.

Best regards,

John Sabo
Co-Chair, PMRM TC