Subject: Fwd: PMRM F2F - Technical Privacy Training resource

PMRM Members:

Diana Graski at the National Center for State Courts forwarded this link to an online privacy training site they have launched this year.  The site includes training modules and tutorials - very interesting and potentially very valuable.  WE may want to include discussion of this at the Halifax meeting.

Diana welcomes feedback on the site, so please take a look.

Best regards,

John Sabo
Co-Chair, PMRM TC

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Graski, Diana" <dgraski@ncsc.org>
Subject: PMRM F2F - Technical Privacy Training resource
Date: October 8, 2013 5:02:50 PM EDT

Hello, PMRM Co-Chairs!  Hope you both are well.

I’m sorry I won’t be able to join you in Halifax later this month, but I wish you well and would like to offer a free resource that might be useful to the TC?  With financial support from the Bureau of Justice Assistance, the National Center for State Courts launched a Technical Privacy training site earlier this year:  www.TechnicalPrivacyTraining.org .  It includes on-demand training modules about XACML and its relationship with other standards (SAML, NIEM, etc.), a readiness assessment, and resources for technical implementers (a detailed guide, XACML exercises, and a “virtual machine” for testing).

We welcome the PMRM TC’s feedback about any aspect of the site.  Thanks!

Di Graski | Principal Court Management Consultant
National Center for State Courts | 300 Newport Avenue | Williamsburg, VA   23185-4147
t 757.259.1831 |
dgraski@ncsc.org | www.ncsc.org
ü Please print responsibly