Subject: EIC 2014 Munich: PMRM/PbD OASIS Workshop May 13 2014

All,

As I mentioned during the March PMRM TC meeting, the OASIS IDtrust Member Section and OASIS are organizing a complimentary (no-fee) workshop in conjunction with the 2014 European Identity and Cloud Conference in Munich.  Our workshop - "Designing Privacy Into Smart Systems and Services" - is scheduled for 9AM to 1PM on Tuesday, 13 May.

We ask TC members and member companies to help with outreach to publicize the workshop and EIC.  We are especially interested in generating participation from privacy practitioners and government and business users/company representatives who are concerned about managing privacy and looking for standard-based approaches to assuring compliance.

EIC is a very highly respected technical conference, and we have been participating for several years, and it is an excellent opportunity to showcase the PMRM and PbD-SE technical committee work at this important event.

Here is a link to the OASIS Workshop agenda:  http://www.id-conf.com/events/eic2014-oasis

Here is a link to the EIC event, including venue, overall agenda, etc. : http://www.id-conf.com/eic2014

Best regards,

John Sabo