Subject: Re: [pmrm] Today's TC meeting

Hi all,

Just to let you know I'm back online. As it turned out my laptop harddisk gave up during travels. I was sort of 'digitally disabled', not being able to access my business accounts and resources as those are secured with multi-factor authentication or long passwords, requiring either client tokens or my password locker application -- all not accessible.

Back at the office I was able to access my systems and resources again. I replaced my laptop harddisk with a fresh SSD and restored the system from back-ups. I'm working through my emails and catching up on things!

Many apologies for not being able to sent prepared materials and host the meeting this week. I'll coordinate with our chair to set a new meeting date.

Talk soon!

Kind regards,

Gershon Janssen