Subject: Draft Agenda - PMRM TC Meeting Tuesday 10 March 2015 - 10AM-11AM EDT

PMRM TC Members:

Here is the draft agenda for our meeting tomorrow (10 March 2015), 10AM to 11AM EDT.  Please let me know if you have additional agenda items.  Gershon will send out the telephone bridge information in advance of the meeting.

Our primary focus for the meeting will be the proposed committee work plan.

Agenda

o welcome and introductions
o meeting minutes 10 February - discussion/approval
o discussion - proposed 2015 work plan and actions
o status- electric vehicle use case
o updates - EIC Conference 2015, OASIS London Conference, others
o other member reports
o new business
o adjourn

Best regards,