Subject: Groups - PMRM v2.0 Working Draft 3 February 7 2016 uploaded

Submitter's message
I have uploaded the latest version of the draft PMRM v2.0 - Working Draft 3. Because of time constraints and problems with auto-formatting, this version does not include proposed changes to the running use case. I hope a complete draft will be available before our TC meeting at 10AM EST on Tuesday, February 9, but did not want to further delay posting this.

This working draft reflects significant input from editors Gail Magnuson and Michele Drgon, and I appreciate all the time they have spent as editors.

In a few places, comments have been retained as prompts for some final work. Also, please particularly look at the glossary and at references to Privacy by Design (and whether we need to make greater references to PbD as part of the EU GDPR and to the PbD-SE TC's specification). Also, please review the glossary to ensure we are not missing any terms that have become mainstream after the publication of v1.0 in July, 2013.
-- John Sabo
Document Name: PMRM v2.0 Working Draft 3 February 7 2016

Description
PMRM CS v2.0 Working Draft 3 - incorporates changes to the text, excluding
changes to the running use case which are under review separately.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: John Sabo
Group: OASIS Privacy Management Reference Model (PMRM) TC
Folder: Standards
Date submitted: 2016-02-07 15:07:11