Subject: Reminder- Please Review PMRM Working Draft 4 and Provide any Edits/Comments

PMRM TC Members:

Please review the PMRM working draft 4 (downloadable from the OASIS PMRM Website) and provide any comments or suggested edits by Thursday, February 18.

Primary areas of focus:  the Glossary, including terms that we overlooked that should be included; the running Use Case and the relevance of the Use Case example to the PMRM text; any ambiguities/inconsistencies in the text and internal references; and whether our references to Privacy by Design are adequately covered in the text.

I would appreciate having your comments/suggested edits by Thursday, February 18 so that they can be reviewed and considered for our final Working Draft.  The goal is to ballot before the March 8 meeting if possible.

Best regards,

John

John Sabo, CISSP
Chair, PMRM TC