Subject: Re: Template for Attesting Implementation of the PMRM

Hi John, hi folks -

I gave John confusing instructions I fear. In order to advance PMRM CS02 to be a Candidate OASIS Standard, there must be a minimum of 3 statements of use specifically stating Committee Specification 02. Statements of implementation for CS01 will not count.

What I meant to say to John was that given the changes between CS01 and CS02 were not substantive changes, people who implemented CS01 should look at CS02 and determine whether they can still make the assertion that they have a working implementation of CS02. Most probably can.

Sorry for the mixup.

/chet