Subject: Groups - Draft Use Case for PMRM PMA Open Source Tool uploaded

Submitter's message
Based on comments received to date, I have made edits to the draft use case, for discussion at the December 13 PMRM TC meeting. In particular, I included more details on locations, user consent and PI data/data flows. I also blocked out the use case using bullets to make it more readable
-- John Sabo
Document Name: Draft Use Case for PMRM PMA Open Source Tool

Description
Version 2 of draft open source tool use case
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: John Sabo
Group: OASIS Privacy Management Reference Model (PMRM) TC
Folder: Standards
Date submitted: 2016-12-06 07:30:41