Subject: Update on use case for open source tool

Hi all,

As agreed at our 13 December 2016 PMRM TC meeting, I took an action item to update the use case. Next CJ would start working on sprint 1 of the open source tool.

This email is to let you know that I've almost completed the modifications and will submit the updated version early next week. CJ is expecting this by next week and will start working on the deliverables of sprint 1.

Regards,

Gershon Janssen