Subject: Rescheduling PMRM TC Meeting - Tuesday February 14 Teleconference Cancelled

PMRM TC Members,

I’m sorry but we will have to reschedule tomorrow's PMRM TC meeting for next week.  The new date/time: Tuesday, February 21 at 10AM EDT.

Our TC Secretary Gershon was ill with the flu for quite a lengthy period and not able to work on our use case and related documents.  I’m happy to report he is recovering, and will have the documents ready for a meeting next week.  Since we are running behind schedule with the tool set project, I think it’s important to try to meet as soon as we can.

Gershon will send out a notice with link to the bridge information.

Thanks for your understanding…and I hope you will be available to meet on February 21.

Best regards,

John