Subject: Re: [pmrm] Modified: PMRM TC Monthly Meeting

Hi John, all,

I have a conflict tomorrow (Tuesday October 10, 2017) at 10 am EDT and regrettably cannot participate in our PMRM TC meeting and host the call. I certainly do like to have a chance to talk to the TC this month, given the upcoming ISO meeting and IPEN workshop.

Is it at all possible to reschedule this meeting to the week starting October 23, 2017? I have limited room in my agenda later this week and traveling to Philadelphia for the OASIS Board of Directors meeting next week.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Gershon Janssen

On Mon, Oct 9, 2017 at 5:02 PM, OASIS Open <workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org> wrote:
Submitter's message
Corrected Meeting Date for PMRM TC October meeting. Meetings are second Tuesday of each month.
-- John Sabo
Event Title: PMRM TC Monthly Meeting

Date: Tuesday, 10 October 2017, 10:00am to 11:00am EDT
Location: Teleconference-phone information available at: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/pmrm/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=3824
Description

PMRM TC monthly meeting.

This meeting counts towards voter eligibility.

Agenda
  • Welcome and introductions
  • Status of ISO liaison and ISO WG5 Berlin Meeting
  • Upcoming Borderless Cyber Prague Conference
  • Outreach and marketing initiatives
  • Open Source PMRM PMA Project
  • New business
  • Adjourn

Owner: John Sabo
Group: OASIS Privacy Management Reference Model (PMRM) TC
Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership), and General Public groups. Public Event Link
Recurrence
This event is part of a series with 3 more events. The next 2 events in this series:
Friday, 10 November 2017, 10:00am to 11:00am EST
Sunday, 10 December 2017, 10:00am to 11:00am EST
  • Learn more about subscribing here.
  • View the OASIS Privacy Management Reference Model (PMRM) TC calendar here.
  • You may receive future notifications with updates to this event. Update the event on your calendar by accepting the changes.