Subject: Monthly Meeting Reminder - Tuesday 17 April 2018 10AM EDT

TC Members:

Our regular monthly  meeting will be held by teleconference on Tuesday 17 April 2018.  Thanks to Gershon Janssen for hosting the meeting.

Teleconference-phone information available at: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/pmrm/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=3824

Our agenda will include a discussion of the draft Quick Start Guide to the PMRM.

Welcome and Introductions

Project Status:

Mapping PMRM to GDPR - Quick Start Guide Draft

Collaboration on Threat Information Sharing with Oxford  University

EEMA Conference Opportunity

Open Source Project

Marketing and Outreach

Other Business