Subject: Reminder - PMRM TC Meeting Tuesday, 14 August, 10AM EDT

PMRM TC Members:

Just a reminder that our monthly teleconference is scheduled for Tuesday, 14 August at 10AM EDT.  Thanks to Gershon Janssen for hosting the call.

Teleconference-phone information available by logging into your Oasis account at: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/pmrm/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=3824

This is an important meeting. The  agenda includes:

- decisions about our participation at the upcoming ISO meeting in Norway,
- potential October 2 session in conjunction with the Washington DC OASIS/World Bank Borderless Cyber event
- Quick Start Guide
- September 14 workshop at Oxford University, UK, September 14-15

Best regards.

John

John Sabo, CISSP
PMRM TC Chair