Subject: RE: [pmrm] PMRM TC regular meeting

hi Gail,
Which was are you changing? I accepted the invite and was looking forward to our meeting. I hope you can join.

Thanks!
Michele
-------- Original Message --------
From: Gail Magnuson <gail.magnuson@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, August 05, 2021 6:09 pm
To: OASIS Open <workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org>
Cc: pmrm@lists.oasis-open.org

John, I am changing my plans to attend. Please let me know if this is really a go. Best, Gail

On Fri, Jul 30, 2021 at 3:53 PM OASIS Open <workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org> wrote:
Submitter's message
Hi all,

Suggestion to meet at our regular meeting time in a week.

There are a few things that require discussion, most importantly the WG5 work in light of the upcoming comments submission deadline.

Hope everyone can make it. Please provide alternative suggestions if this meeting date/time doesnât works.

Looking forward to a fruitful discussion!
-- Mr. Gershon Janssen
Event Title: PMRM TC regular meeting