pps message

Subject: 30-Day CSD Public Review Request for Production Planning and Scheduling

The following request has been submitted to the OASIS TC Administrator on Friday, June 10, 2011 - 11:45 GMT

Submitter's Name: Yasuyuki Nishioka
TC Name: Production Planning and Scheduling
TC Email Address: pps@lists.oasis-open.org
Work Product Title: Production Planning and Scheduling
Committee Specification Draft ##: CSD02
CSD URI:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/42331/pps-v1.0-csd02.zip
Additional Resources : http://
Approval Link: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=2048
Abstract: This specification entitled “Production Planning and Scheduling
(PPS) Version 1.0” contains 1) core elements for specification of planning
and scheduling problems, 2) description rules of transaction messages for XML
document exchange, and 3) profile representation schema for definitions of
semantic information among different application systems.
TC Description: The purpose of the OASIS Production Planning and Scheduling
TC is to develop common object models and representation / exchange rules as
well as corresponding XML schemas for production planning and scheduling
software, which can communicate with each other in order to establish
collaborative planning and scheduling on manufacturing industries.
Notification List:
Notes:

http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TCADMIN-537

> The Standards Development team.
Regards,
Paul

--
Paul Knight  - Tel: +1 781-861-1013
OASIS - Advancing open standards for the information society