pps message

Subject: Re:

Dear Carlos,

Good question! We think it is unnecessary to have interoperability
between UBL and PPS. However, we don't think that everything needs
to be integrated. PPS has a different scope and approach than UBL.
We are going to make more clear for the good features of PPS in order
to give developers their options to choose for the systems, especially,
that dealing with PDCA cycles within a manufacturing enterprise.

Anyway, we have started developing ver2.0 of PPS in January 2013.
The latest version would like to have simpler object models to avoid
any conflict to UBL models.

Yasu