provision-comment message

Subject: [provision-comment] Hi, where can I find more documents from PSTC

Hi,

I think PSTC is very important for Web Services. But I
have two questions:

1. Why software giants are currently not members of
PSTC? eg. MS, IBM, HP, SUN?

2. Where can I find more concrete work of PSTC? There
are only some drafts on
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/provision/. If a
specification is going to be submitted in this
September, I believe some concrete works must have
been done, eg, spec draft, etc.

Thanks!

=====
Best regards,