Subject: [provision] PSTC Meeting Minutes 11/12/2001

All

Attached are the minutes from today’s initial PSTC meeting.

The next meeting is scheduled for November 26th, same time, same number.  The high point are:

·         PSTC will permit the provisioning list to be open to all participants’ regardless active status within PSTC

·         Regular meetings will be held every two weeks at 12pm CST.  The next meeting will be Monday 26th November 2001

·         A vote will be conducted at the next meeting on the charter – we need to work this list between now and then to bring this issue to a close

·         A closing date for the submission of User Cases of December 15th was suggested – line in the sand

·         We are looking for volunteers/nominations for Recording Secretary

·         We are looking for volunteers for the role of webmaster

·         I will be continuing on as chair of the PSTC

Darran Rolls
Waveset Technologies
MSIM  drolls_waveset@hotmail.com
AIM    drollswaveset