Subject: RE: [provision] Nominations/volunteers for recording secretary

Cliff – many thanks. Unless there are objections, I’ll annotate this on the site.

My understanding of this role (and please anyone else pitch in) is to be responsible for the finished specification documentation.  This involves ensuring that the composite parts of the spec (from sub committee work etc) and contributing works are cohesively brought together as the spec moves forward.

Darran Rolls
Waveset Technologies
MSIM  drolls_waveset@hotmail.com
AIM    drollswaveset