Subject: [provision] Final suggestions for naming of PSTC specification are dueby Thu rsday, December 13th, 12:00 a.m. (PST)

As we have discussed over the last PSTC teleconference, the PSTC working
group needs to vote on a name for the specification.  I am requesting the
group to submit any additional final suggestions for the name of the
specification.  The following have been submitted, thus far, as possible
qualifiers as the name of the PSTC specification:

Provisioning Services Markup Language (PSML)
Service Provisioning Markup Language (SPML)
eXtensible Service Provisioning Markup Language (XSPML)
Provisioning Markup Language (PML)
Provisioning Resources Markup Language (PRML)

**Any final suggestions need to be in by Thursday, December 13th, 12:00 a.m.
(PST). **

A five (5) day evite poll will commence on Thursday, December 13th and go
through Tuesday, December 18th.  A seperate notification will be sent out
for the vote.

Thanks,

Gavenraj

Gavenraj Sodhi
Senior Technology Analyst

Business Layers
The eProvisioning Company(tm)

P: (949) 388-0088
F: (650) 316-3740
www.businesslayers.com

This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and may be
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Business
Layers immediately, by replying to this message, or by sending an e-mail to:
postmaster@businesslayers.com, and destroy all copies of this message and
any attachments. Thank you.