Subject: [provision] General Provisioning Business Scenarios for review andconsideration for PSTC Scope and Use Cases

Title: General Provisioning Business Scenarios for review and consideration for PSTC Scope and Use Cases

Here is a document with some Provisioning related Business Scenarios. I am not calling these Use Cases, as they're not in any particular Use Case Format. They are more like inputs that could go into putting the Use Cases together. Some terminology might be new to the group, and I'd be happy to provide clarifications.

Would like to formally submit this document to the PSTC for consideration and discussion related to the Scope as well as the Use Cases for the specification.

-Anand

Anand Ranthidevan
Product Manager
Jamcracker, Inc.
aranthidevan@jamcracker.com

<<For PSTC - General Provisioning Business Scenarios - v1.0.doc>>

For PSTC - General Provisioning Business Scenarios -v1.0.doc