Subject: [provision] PSTC Meeting Minutes 01/21/2002

All,

Here are the published minutes for the PSTC Teleconference from January
21st, 2002.  Please advise me of any corrections.

PSTC Conference Call January 21, 2002
12:00pm CST
Dial-in Number: 888-742-8686
Conference ID: 5250215

Minutes Taken By Gavenraj Sodhi

Call to order & roll call

Participating Active Members

Tony Gullotta
Gavenraj Sodhi
Yoav Kirsch
Hal Lockhart
Tim Moses
Karl Gottschalk
Cliff Schmidt
Marc Grimm
Jeff Bohren
Darran Rolls
Anand Ranthidevan  (Newly active member)
Edwin Desouza  (Newly active member)
Bill Games  (Newly active member)

Prospective Members

Ran Tamir

12:05	Order and role-call

12:10 Vote to accept minutes of committee meeting 12/10/2001
Minutes available here:
<http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/provision/200201/msg00016.html>

- no additions  - Accepted

12:15 Motion Introduced By Chair
Motion to accept PSTC documentation standards as proposed in
draft-rolls-doc-guidlines-01.doc published to the list here:
<http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/provision/200112/msg00047.html>

-E-mail vote

	- includes creation of editor in editor list

12:20 Discussion on email votes
Does the committee feel that we should introduce a motion specifying
that all PSTC committee votes conducted by email should require a
participatory mail notification of for/against from each committee
member i.e. should not be accepted by acclimation.

	-	Have people state their vote, yeah or nay

12:25 Discussion on Face-to-Face #1
Discussion on F2F#1 Evite poll results, arrangements, timing/duration,
location.

10 people for Feb 11 & 12
3 people for Feb 4 & 5
3 people for neither
21 undecided

12:35 Next Steps
Discuss outline project plan and next steps as detailed in:
<http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/provision/200201/msg00029.html>

	-	How does other specifications (ADPr, XACML, ...) fit in the
project schedule.
	-	F2F to really make sure we understand the problem we are
addressing.

	-	motioned adjourned.  - Seconded.

 <<pstc-minutes-01212002.pdf>>

-Gavenraj