Subject: [provision] PSTC: SPML Use Cases Draft v01 - For Working Group Review

All,

As stated earlier, draft v01 of the SPML Use Cases Draft will be made
available by this evening, 3/15.  Well, here it is.  I have not got to the
UML and the business framework doc is still in the works, but the document
covers the use cases discussed at the F2F and more and I have updated the
glossary which is also covered.  Please review and comment and let me know
any mistakes I missed as this is the initial draft.  The more commenting the
better for the PSTC as this is the step forward for the working group.  If I
did not cover an item which you feel needs to be addressed, please post this
to the group or email me directly.  Enjoy!!  We need to get all comments,
suggestions, etc.... by the end of March.

***If you plan to make changes, additions, etc., please use "Track Changes"
in MS Word.***

 <<SPML Use Cases Draft v01.doc>>

-Gavenraj

gavenraj.sodhi@businesslayers.com