Subject: [provision] Provisioning Services

In the IBM Web Services Toolkit we have a group of utility web services
called "provisioning services" that do things like metering and accounting
for business web services.  We would like to move toward having the WSDL
interfaces and schemas for these services standardized and are looking for
the right place to do this.  I would like your opinion (if you have one) as
to whether standardizing such services that help with provisioning should
be a future activity of the Provisioning Services TC, or whether IBM should
work to start another (related) technical committee to do this work.  If
you know of an existing standardization effort in this area, that would be
useful information as well.

Karl Gottschalk
tie 441-9611
ext. 919-543-9611