Subject: [provision] Regarding next PSTC F2F,proposed for either April 29 & 30th or M ay 14th & May 15th

All,

I have the corporate rate available for either April 29th & 30th or May 14 &
May 15th.  The cost for each night will be $129.00 at the Hilton near John
Wayne Airport (SNA) in Orange County, California.  I have tentatively booked
April 29th and 30th to hold the rooms but can easily be modified for May 14
& 15.

Please email me to let me know which date you will prefer.  I need this from
as early as possible but definitely the closing date will be middle of next
week (April 10th).

Best,

Gavenraj

Gavenraj Sodhi
Senior Technology Analyst

Business Layers
The eProvisioning Company(tm)

P: 001-949-388-0088
M: 001-201-757-4090
F: 001-201-291-0006
www.businesslayers.com

This e-mail message and any attachments are strictly confidential and
are privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
Business Layers immediately, by replying to this message, or by sending
an e-mail to: gavenraj.sodhi@businesslayers.com, and destroy all copies