Subject: [provision] SSJC meeting minutes

All

The minutes from the OASIS Security Standards Joint Committee are available [1].  Of note was the discussion on what role a JC plays in the TC process.  This will be clearly articulated in the charter (when completed).  In summary, the JC stands as an advisory body to it’s member TC’s without any jurisdiction of authority on any TC process.  We expect the JC to provide a discussion forum to promote consistency and re-use across the TC’s.

As things move forward, I’ll provide the list with a regular summary of JC activities.

[1] http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/security-jc/#schedule

Darran Rolls
MSIM  drolls_waveset@hotmail.com
AIM    drollswaveset