Subject: [provision] Meeting minutes for 07/08/2002 PSTC Call

PSTC Team,

Here are the meeting minutes from today's concall.  We have changed the format of the minutes to HTML.  Please let me know if you encounter any viewing problems.

Thanks,

-Gavenraj

Gavenraj Sodhi
Senior Technology Analyst

Business Layers
The eProvisioning Company(tm)

P: (949) 388-0088
M: (201) 757-4090

F: (949) 767-5851
www.businesslayers.com

Title: Untitled Document

OASIS Provisioning Services Technical Committee (PSTC)
Meeting Minutes

Logistics
Roll-call
Other Business