Subject: [provision] Proposing next PSTC Meeting for Monday,August 26th @ 12:00 p.m. CT

All,

Due to the fact labor day is the actual next scheduled call, I am proposing
of having the next PSTC conference call this coming Monday, August 26th @
12:00 p.m. CT. so we may stay on our targeted schedule.  Please let me know
who can make this call.

Thanks,

Gavenraj

Gavenraj Sodhi
Senior Technology Analyst
Business Layers
The eProvisioning Company(tm)
P: (949) 388-0088
M: (201) 757-4090
F: (949) 767-5851
www.businesslayers.com
This e-mail message and any attachments are strictly confidential and
are privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
Business Layers immediately, by replying to this message, or by sending
an e-mail to: gavenraj.sodhi@businesslayers.com, and destroy all copies
of this message and any attachments. Thank you.