Subject: [provision] PSTC Con-call 8/26/2002 ??

In [3] Gavenraj proposed 8/26 for the next call and asked that attendees
mail him if they plan to attend.  I'm on the road and have not heard if
folks plan to attend.  Just in case, here is a proposed agenda and call
details.

I'm at a conference in Boston, I'll be there to start the call but may
have to jump off after about 30 minutes.

CONFERENCE ID
=============
Dial-in Number: 888-742-8686
Conference ID: 5250215
Date: 08/26/2002
Time 12 noon CDT.

Proposed Agenda
===============

1 - 12:05   Order and role-call
-------------------------------

2 - 12:08 Vote to accept minutes of committee meeting 08/19/2002
Minutes available [1].

3 - 12:12 Review Action Items
---------------------------------
Available in [1]

4 - 12:13 Requirements discussion
---------------------------------
Discuss & review requirements document in [2].  Tony raised some
questions around considering a much shorter scope for SPML.

6 - 12:?? Motion to Adjourn

[1]
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/provision/minutes/pstc-minutes-0819
2002.html