Subject: RE: User object in use cases,was: [provision] Agenda for 09/30/2002 PSTC con-call

Yes, I agree.  The right approach *is* to allow for flexibility such
that a PSU request *can* reference a standard identity schema based on
say inetorgperson, but that this should be optional.

Re PSU cardinality, I believe the implementation of "uniqueness" is
outside the protocol and is modeled by the PSP.  The protocol supports
operations in which the RA or PSP defines the PSU-ID but does not
specify how this is modeled within the PSP.  Does that make sense?

Darran Rolls                      http://www.waveset.com
Waveset Technologies Inc          drolls@waveset.com
(512) 657 8360

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/provision/minutes/pstc-minutes-0819