Subject: [provision] Use case question - user profile info for PST

Question about the use cases, 9-11:  How is user profile information to be
made available to the PSTs?  Do we expect to have the PST's share a common
user registry with the PSPs, the PSPs creating the user entries in the
create PSU operation?  Is the user information passed as part of the PSTD
dataset?  Or are user profiles created on the PSTs when the PSP realizes a
new user account is needed on the PST, and we're not showing that in the
use cases?

Mike Polan
mpolan@ca.ibm.com