Subject: RE: [provision] Email Vote: Increased PSTC Meeting Frequency

I vote in favor of more frequent PSTC meetings.

-Gavenraj
gsodhi@businesslayers.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Darran Rolls
To: provision@lists.oasis-open.org
Sent: 2/17/03 10:52 PM

Folks

At last weeks F2F, the committee agreed to increase PSTC meeting
frequency to weekly through at least March.  The committee also agreed
that we should ratify this on the list for everyone's
information/agreement.  So, the motion is to set the following con-call
meeting dates and times:

02/14/2003 10 am CST Usual call number

03/03/2003 10 am CST Usual call number

10/03/2003 10 am CST Usual call number

17/03/2003 10 am CST Usual call number

24/03/2003 10 am CST Usual call number

31/03/2003 10 am CST Usual call number

Anyone apposed should make their vote via the list before close of
business this Friday 21st February 2003.  In anticipation of general
acceptance of this motion.  The next official meeting will be this
coming Monday 2/14 at 10am CST.  See you there, we have much to do...

Darran Rolls                      http://www.waveset.com

Waveset Technologies Inc          drolls@waveset.com

(512) 657 8360