Subject: RE: [provision] Remarks on the Draft Committee Specification 0.0

For the record, the conclusion of this discussion was a motion to make
the element mandatory at the 2/24/03 committee con call; passed by
majority, Jeff apposed.

Follow-on thought.  If I am using the
urn:oasis:names:tc:SPML:1.0:core#GenericString operationIDType then the
providerID probably should be mandatory anyway.

Darran Rolls                      http://www.waveset.com
Waveset Technologies Inc          drolls@waveset.com
(512) 657 8360

draft_pstc_schema_schema_02.xsd
> incorrectly associates a minOccurs=0 attribute to the
providerIdentifier