Subject: No Subject

3 - 10:10 Batch or single request
---------------------------------
Relating to Conrad's recent mail at [2].  Should the committee consider
moving from a batch to a single request model?  Conrad (if on call) to
present his views on this matter.  Discuss/resolve.

4 - 10:12 Re-use in SPML thread
---------------------------------
Over the long discussion starting at [3], I believe we have the
following motions to consider:
	4.1 Removal of dependence on DSMLMessage
	4.2 Additional support for multi-valued attributes in 1.0
	4.3 Exclusive use of xsd types to define/describe attributes
	4.4 Does 4.1 mean that we should get rid of the DSML filter
mechanism too?

5 - 10:22 WSDL & SPML
---------------------
Continue discussion on WSDL. Is this an issue for the SOAP/HTTP binding
or does it have wider relevance to the core protocol (as defined so
far)?

6 - 11:00 Motion to Adjourn
To reconvene 3/10/2003.

[1]