Subject: RE: [provision] Marketing Contacts for Interop Event

All,

Please forward me all these contact as well.  I will be managing this
effort.  If I do not hear from folks by Monday COB, I will be calling at the
beginning of the week to retrieve the required information because of the
time sensitivity.

Thanks in advance,

Gavenraj

Gavenraj Sodhi
Senior Technology Analyst

Business Layers
The eProvisioning Company(tm)

P: (949) 388-0088
M: (949) 350-8808
F: (949) 767-5851
www.businesslayers.com
This e-mail message and any attachments are strictly confidential and
are privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
Business Layers immediately, by replying to this message, or by sending
an e-mail to: gavenraj.sodhi@businesslayers.com, and destroy all copies
of this message and any attachments. Thank you.