Subject: Updated Interop Spec

Folks

I have updated the interop spec, now available at [1].  I *really* need some help on section 5 so your review would be greatly appreciated.  I have also included the draft PeopleSoft web input forms and much detail on the interop venue and general logistics.  Many of these items will be discussed on Mondays call.

[1] http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/provision/download.php/2413/pstc-interop1-draft-03.doc

Darran Rolls                      http://www.waveset.com

Waveset Technologies Inc          drolls@waveset.com