Subject: RE: [provision] Updated Interop Spec

Darran,

The addRequest inside soap body on section 5.4 contains
execution=...#synchronous (in doc below) . Shouldn't that be asynchronous as
detailed in the preceding scenario. In a similar manner can't the PSP return
AddResponse with a 'Pending' status (instead of Success) assuming the PSP
still needs to execute the request . It seems to me that waiting for the
success as demonstrated in the response message flow implies the PSP would
work in a  synchronous manner .

Doron Cohen
Chief Architect, Security BU
BMC Software

-----Original Message-----
From: Darran Rolls [mailto:Darran.Rolls@waveset.com]
Sent: Friday, June 06, 2003 8:41 PM
To: provision@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [provision] Updated Interop Spec

Folks

I have updated the interop spec, now available at [1].  I *really* need some
help on section 5 so your review would be greatly appreciated.  I have also
included the draft PeopleSoft web input forms and much detail on the interop
venue and general logistics.  Many of these items will be discussed on
Mondays call.

[1]
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/provision/download.php/2413/pst
c-interop1-draft-03.doc