Subject: Tuesday PM Access To the Glue Party Room & Shipping

As discussed on today’s working group call I checked with the Norris Conference Center folks about pm access tomorrow for the glue-party.  Apparently the facility is booked tomorrow (Tuesday) and we can therefore not get access until Wednesday am.  I will be on-site from about 7am helping to get the network setup so please feel free to come over when ever you can.

I know it’s rather late in the game, but if you are shipping anything, sent either to yourself at your hotel or you may ship c/o Darran Rolls (me) at our corporate HQ [1].

[1] http://www.waveset.com/Corp/contact.html

Darran Rolls                      http://www.waveset.com

Waveset Technologies Inc          drolls@waveset.com

(512) 657 8360