Subject: Face-2-face meeting - please confirm attendance

Folks

Hal has confirmed BEA can host the 10/28 & 10/29 in Boston MA.  I will
compile an information page for the event but in summary the location is
below.  Before we set this meeting in stone book flights and all that
good stuff, we need to conform that enough people can make it and
especially that our colleges from IBM and Microsoft intend to attend.  I
sent a mail directly to the MSFT reps and have not as yet seen a reply.
I believe I'd be right to say that if Gerry & team and Matthias & team
can not make it, we are better to postpone.

So, before Monday's meeting, I would like to propose that anyone
planning to attend state so clearly, either to the list of directly to
myself.  On Monday's call we can make a go-no-go decision.

Thanks!

Start: Tuesday 10/28 8:30am
End: Wednesday 10/29 4pm
Location: